The Kissing Point Progress Association (KPPA) AGM is on for 2018. The AGM is a great opportunity for South Turramurra residents to get together and have their say on local issues that interest you. The AGM has the re-election of the Office Bearers and all paying members are welcome to put themselves forward for any of the positions on the executive. The AGM is an opportune time to see what the KPPA is all about, and should you consider becoming a member the annual fee is just $10.
When: Monday 30th July 2018 7:30pm
Where: St Andrews Church Hall
cnr Vernon and Chisholm Sts
Hope to see you at the AGM.
KPPA AGM Agenda for 2018
- Cr Jeff Pettett will address members. Answering questions on local issues.
- Confirmation of Minutes, 2017 AGM
- President’s Report 2017/2018
- Treasurer’s Report 2017/2018
- Election of office bearers:
- Vice President
- Public Officer
- Committee Members (5)
- Current Actions
- Consider a name change for the KPPA
- Night lights and netball growth at Canoon Rd
(update on latest developments)
- South Turramurra shops
- Chisholm St footpath
- Barwon St footpath
- Local skate park
- Any local road issues to report
- Other business